(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Dinovite works great with any cat food – wet, dry or homemade. Our combination of amino acids, fatty acids, zinc, vitamins, direct fed microbials and other nutrients that support a cat’s immune system and body function.
The delicate nutrients, amino & fatty acids and zinc in Dinovite helps support good skin and shiny coat. As you know, a coarse brittle coat, excessive shedding and itchy skin are common signs of nutritional deficiencies. Things like zinc responsive dermatitis or a fatty acid deficiency show these signs.
* Fish Meal – Source of amino acids and Omega 3 fatty acids.
* Spray-dried Chicken Liver – Source of amino acids.
* Egg Product – Source of amino acids.
* Dried kelp– Natural source of iodine and many trace minerals.
* Yeast Culture– Live yeast that provide digestive enzymes and vitamins. Not to be confused with Candida yeast that causes yeast infections.
* Dried yeast – Source of digestible amino acids and B complex vitamins.
* Vitamin E Supplement– Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and a vital nutrient in many body functions.
* Fructooligosaccharide– A complex sugar that is a prebiotic.
* Zinc methionine complex– A highly digestible form of zinc. Zinc methionine is a zinc atom bound to a methionine amino acid molecule. Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes.
* Alfalfa nutrient concentrate-Take everything good about alfalfa and condense it, like one giant super vegetable!
* Probiotic and Prebiotic Complex– Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Licheniform, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus, Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium
Product Dimensions:3.25 x 4.75 x 7 inches; 2.07 Pounds
Date First Available:March 31, 2020
PREBIOTIC & PROBIOTIC COMPLEX – Healthy bacteria that supports pet digestion and immune health with our proprietary prebiotic & probiotic complex.
OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS – Helps support good skin and a shiny coat. Omega 3 fatty acids provide skin and immune support for cats with allergies that cause itching, dry skin, shedding and hot spots.
SEASONAL ALLERGIES – Helps promote a healthy immune system response to skin, seasonal and environmental factors
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Proudly made in Kentucky with USA sourced ingredients.