(as of Apr 15,2021 14:53:02 UTC – Details)
Looking for a very easy, amusing and efficient strategy to demystify the anatomical constructions underlying every yoga pose?
Coloring the anatomy and body structure of every asana is one of the best strategy to learn about the construction and purposes of yoga actions. You assimilate knowledge and make visible associations with key terminology when coloring within the Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book, all whilst having amusing!
Whether you’re a yoga trainer or simply desirous about finding how the anatomy of our frame responds to every frame place, let this guide information you.
While different books provide the anatomical terminology straight away, this guide is designed for handy self-testing through offering the solution keys at the again of the similar web page so you’ll get essentially the most from your research. Plus, the detailed illustrations of the anatomical techniques in a big web page design with out back-to-back drawings will make you assert good-bye to bleed-through!
The Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book options:
- The most efficient strategy to skyrocket your anatomical wisdom and deepen your figuring out of yoga, all whilst having amusing!
- Full protection of the key techniques of the human frame to offer context and strengthen visible popularity
- 150+ distinctive, easy-to-color pages of various novice, intermediate & professional yoga poses with their anatomy & terminology
- Large 8.5 through 11-inch unmarried facet paper so you’ll simply take away your coloring
- Self-quizzing for every web page, with handy same-page solution keys
Discover the anatomical construction of the next poses:
- Mountain Pose
- Standing Forward Bend
- Upward-facing Dog
- Pigeon pose
- Wheel Pose
- Cat Pose
- Double pigeon pose
- Crow Pose
- One passed tree pose
- One Legged Wheel Pose
- King Cobra Pose
And many, many extra…
Joins 1000’s of yogis from all ranges who’ve made their adventure to grasp the asanas extra amusing, smooth and environment friendly!
Roll up and click on “ADD TO CART” presently